to be loved by someone is something
to love someone who loves you is everything.
If a star fell each time I thought about you then the moon would truly realize what loneliness is really like.
peter pan came one night and invited me to neverland where i can never grow old..i was about to go but i refused.. you know why? 'cause i though of something better to do.. and thats to grow old with you..
Who do you turn to when the only person in the world that can stop you from crying, is exactly the one making you cry?
Never say goodbye when you still want to try.
Never give up when you still feel you can take it.
Never say you don't love a person when you can't let go.
Never give up when you still feel you can take it.
Never say you don't love a person when you can't let go.
"if every word i said could make you laugh, i'd talk forever.."
in love, it is better to know and be disappointed than to not know and always wonder.
One day you'll love me as I've loved you.
One day you'll cry for me as I cried for you.
One day, you'll need me just like I needed you.
One day you'll want me but I wont want you.
One day you'll cry for me as I cried for you.
One day, you'll need me just like I needed you.
One day you'll want me but I wont want you.
If you love me so much, why are you walking away?
I gave you everything but it wasn't enough to make you stay.
I gave you everything but it wasn't enough to make you stay.
Sometimes you dont realize how much you care for someone until they stop caring for you.
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.
Love is like a book:
some read it and throw it into the fire;
others read it and trade it for a new one;
some re-read it countless times and can’t move..
some read it and throw it into the fire;
others read it and trade it for a new one;
some re-read it countless times and can’t move..
There was never a moment I tried to remember you, because there was never a moment I forgot you.
If you want me, I'm yours; if you don't want me, I'm still yours.
I've thought of thousands of ways to stop loving you but it doesn't work.
The stupidest mistake in life
is thinking the one who hurt you the most,
won't hurt you again.
is thinking the one who hurt you the most,
won't hurt you again.
First you must learn
to play by the rules,
then you must forget the rules
and play from your heart.
you can live with
- you marry the person
who you cannot live without.
If i stole your heart
and you stole mine.
the one i love is the one i thought i never love.
8 Billion people in the world, And all i want is him.
He said his life isn't perfect like mine.
Little does he know it isn't perfect without him.
Little does he know it isn't perfect without him.
i want to tell you that i love you, but to tell you right now, seems like the worst thing i could possibly do.
Its ironic how when you're lonely,
The entire world seems to be in love.
The entire world seems to be in love.
Why is it that you have time to make other girls fall in love with you but you don't have time for the one girl who already loves you?
I wouldn't wish for the stars,
the moon,
the riches and this life.
But for 25 hours a day,
8 days a week,
and 13 months a year
to spend a longer time with you.
Do your legs hurt from
running through
my dreams all night?
running through
my dreams all night?
are meant to be filled with mine.
how can you be friends
with someone if everytime
you look at them it makes
you want them even more?
with someone if everytime
you look at them it makes
you want them even more?
its hard to pretend
you love someone
when you don't
but its harder to pretend
that you don't love someone
when you really do.
you love someone
when you don't
but its harder to pretend
that you don't love someone
when you really do.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.
The first thing is for you
to love someone.
The second thing is
for someone to love you back
and the third greatest thing
is for the first and second thing
to happen at the same time..
because I said I wouldn't.
But I didn't promise you that,
because I knew it would be a promise
I would never be able to keep.
a life without you is like:
ASentenceWithoutSpaces
ASentenceWithoutSpaces
how am i going to say goodbye to someone who i never had?
why do tears fall for someone who has never been mine?
why do I love someone whose love was never for me?
Do not love someone like flowers because flowers die when seasons change, Love them like the wind, because the wind was blowing forever.
Don't ever leave the one you love for the one you like because the one you like will leave you for the one they love.
Just the though of being with you tomorrow, is enough to get me through today.
Sometimes I wish I was a little girl again—because bruise knees heal faster than broken hearts.
How could you walk a mile for me, while I've only taken a step for you?
I am constantly pushing away boys who actually cares because I am still in love with the one who doesn't.
People think im lying about being hurt because they see me laughing.little they do they know I laugh to keep myself from crying.
u come to my life and show me how to laugh, but one day you go and left me, and I show you I can still laugh without you.
a million ways wouldn’t bring you back,
i know because ive tried
neither would a million tears,
i know because ive cried.
i know because ive tried
neither would a million tears,
i know because ive cried.

No comments:
Post a Comment