To have love, you first must know hate
To have friends, you first must have enemies
To have happiness, you first must know sadness
To have company, you first must know alone
To be accepted, you first must be rejected
To be relaxed, you forst must know frustration
But to know life, you don’t need death but God
A man is dying of cancer.
His son asked him: "Dad, why do you keep telling people you are dying of AIDS?"
Dad: "So when I'm dead, no one will dare to touch your mom."
Some people aren't successful because when opportunity knocks they complain about the noise.
If it didn't matter you wouldn't be thinking about it.
To Forget is To Forgive But To Forgive is not To Forget...
Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things.
Setiap orang mencoba mencapai suatu hal yang besar, tanpa menyadari, bahwa hidup itu adalah kumpulan dari hal-hal kecil.
Dear haters, when you’re busy hating me. I’ll be busy doing many things and leave you behind
Being the best is great, you’re the number one. Being unique is greater, you’re the only one.
A life without cause, is a life without effect.
Life is simple, it's just not easy.
there's no "I" in Team...unless you're a poor speller "Tiem."
You only know my name, not my story.
Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.
I’ve built a wall not to block anyone out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it.
What is done cannot be undone, but what is left to be done, should not be left undone.
People say you should care for others to reduce problems. In fact, people do too much until it gives more problems.
Genuine Trust: Don't trust me because I asked you to, trust me because I've earned it.
I don't know what's worse; the fact that you don't care or that I still do.
Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than remember me and cry.
Sometimes God touch us with pain cause only pain that can make us turn to Him when our ears shut tight.
If you pay attention to the darkness, you'll never find the light. -Thomas A. Richards
Too much thinking and analyzing just makes any problem worse. Today is a wonderful day, live the present! -Thomas A. Richards
We aren't responsible for what people think about us, but we're responsible for what we give them to think about us. -H.B. Eyring
In life, we all have unspeakable secret, irreversible regret, unreachable dream and unforgettable love.
Some dreams are not made to come true, for us to realize that some things are not meant to be ours.
The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.
One thing that I hate about Sunday: "Tomorrow is Monday!"
If you apologize because you are afraid, then you are a child not a man. -Sidney Poitie
If you wanna make a change for the world, the best start is from yourself and the worst part is waiting for other people.
Trying and Doing are two different things. When you try, you hope. When you do, you succeed. -Scott Westerfeld
Sometimes you will never know the true value of 'a moment' until it becomes 'a memory'.
Before Talking: Please connect the tongue to the brain. Thank you.
What's the point of forgiving someone when you know there gonna make the same mistake again? Be wise!
(LIFE) Nobody said it would be easy but God has equipped u with what is needed to survive.
They laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they are all equal.
"If they throw stones at you don't throw back instead use them to build your own foundation"
It's not the good "Thing" that makes it good. It's the good "Think" that makes it good!
Its not waiting for the perfect moment, its just the fear of taking chances.
Happily ever after is so once upon a time.
Google is like the brain you never had.
I forget what I want to remember and I remember what I want to forget.
I'm in love with my bed, but my alarm clock wont let us be together.
Trust is the easiest thing in the world to lose, and the hardest thing in the world to get back. -R. Williams
You don't have to choose what you want to be great at. You can be great at everything you choose! -Pamela Messenger
No comments:
Post a Comment