He taught me how to love,
but not how to stop.
but not how to stop.
BOY: I heard u found someone new..
GIRL: yes, & he's better than u..
BOY: why? can he make u smile & laugh like I do?
GIRL: no, but he never makes me cry like u do..
Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
If I never met you,
I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you
I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you
I wouldn't miss you,
but I did,
I do and I will.
I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you
I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you
I wouldn't miss you,
but I did,
I do and I will.
LOVE is so strange:
Sometimes it becomes the reason to LIVE life...
And
sometimes it becomes the reason to LEAVE life...
Sometimes it becomes the reason to LIVE life...
And
sometimes it becomes the reason to LEAVE life...
You don't have to be a superman, batman or iron man. just be MY man.
A boy sees a shooting star in the sky..
boy: please let her be happy for the rest of her life..
Star: give me a good reason why i should grant your wish??
Boy: I LOVE HER.
Star: why dont you just wish for her to love you back?
Boy: because i dont want to receive her love from a wish..
Star: give me a good reason why i should grant your wish??
Boy: I LOVE HER.
Star: why dont you just wish for her to love you back?
Boy: because i dont want to receive her love from a wish..
being single, doesnt mean to be alone.it means to wait for someone while laughing with others.
Don't let the love songs resound, and keep on making a fool of me.
its hard to watch people change right in front of you, but the worst part is remembering who they used to be.
Forgiveness is giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me.
the first time I see your face
Everything else around me will fade to the background.
Everything else around me will fade to the background.
My head says, "Who cares." But my heart whispers, "You do, stupid."
He's not ur prince charming if he doesn't make sure u know that u're his princess.
When it comes to love, girls always wait, but guys are always late. -Carolyn See
You were the guy i told myself i wouldn't fall for.
Guess i don't listen to myself much.
Guess i don't listen to myself much.
They say after a bad break-up you shouldn't mope but sometimes moping is all you know how to do.
Do you really want to know why you can't reach my heart this time? It's simple. Last time you felt too deep.
I'll be back so soon. you wont have time to miss me. Look after my heart- I've left it with you- Edward Cullen #eclipse
When she finally forgets you, don't you DARE remember me!
"It's impossible." said pride. "It's risky." said experience. "It's pointless." said reason. "Give it a try." whispered the heart.
Don't spend your lifetime loving a person if you have no plans telling how you feel.
Galileo: great mind. Einstein: genius mind. Newton : extraordinary mind. Bill Gates: brilliant mind. You: always on my mind.
Follow the rule "Love one another." If it doesn't work, swap the last 2 words: "Love another one."
My plan is to forgive and forget. Forgive myself for being so stupid, and forget you ever existed. -Bonnie L. Mohr
Girl: what would you do if i broke up with you?
boy: then i'd go back to my ex.
(girl was disappointed and broke up with him)
next day,
girl: what are you doing here??
boy: like what i said, i'd go back to my ex. so, will you take me back too?
boy: then i'd go back to my ex.
(girl was disappointed and broke up with him)
next day,
girl: what are you doing here??
boy: like what i said, i'd go back to my ex. so, will you take me back too?
Love is not measured by who I love, but how I love.
Everyone deserves a second chance, but trusting them won't be the same.
Everyone always tells me to listen to my heart. But what happens when even my heart doesn't know the answer?
He gave me 10 roses
9 was true and 1 was fake
and he said to me ,” i'll love you til all the roses die”
9 was true and 1 was fake
and he said to me ,” i'll love you til all the roses die”
It's truly heartbreaking when the word "forever" can slowly disintegrate into the word "fornever".
The only thing worse than a broken heart is that you'd give them a second chance, knowing that they'll do it again. -Amanda G.
I need a man by my side. not a boy who runs and hides.
I'm single because I'm waiting for the right time in the right place with a right person.
SINGLE isn't a status. It's a word, describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.
A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It's just his way of letting you realized he saved you from the wrong one.
It’s just like losing someone u love. Even when u know it’s the best thing, it still hurts
Seriously someone has to teach Cupid how to shoot straight.
Happy man marries the girl he loves; a happier man loves the girl he marries. -Susan Douglas
Til the end it never happens and I'm just hoping too much.
SINGLE = Someday, I Need Guy's Love Everyday.
MOVING on is never SIMPLE but at least, it isn't IMPOSSIBLE!
What begins with "I love u", doesn't have to end with "I hate u". Just say "Thank you" & "Nice to know you".
Single doesn't always mean lonely and Relationship doesn't always mean happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment