Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

just a quote-1

'But' is a word you use when you're afraid to try.


I wish life came with a remote to.... ◄◄ Rewind - Play - ▌▌Pause - ►► Fast Forward.


The best thing about pictures is that they never change...even when the people in that picture do.



I wish memories were text messages... i could "delete" the ones i dont want and keep the special ones forever.


'See you later' is better than 'goodbye' isn't it?


Time does not WAIT for you, why would you wait for the RIGHT TIME?


It doesn't matter who you WERE, who you ARE is what matters.


Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.


Never give up on what you really want to do. Because the one with with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.


everybody change,everything change. but the only thing you can't change is change.


Past is experience, Present is experiment and Future is expectation. Use your experience in your experiments to achieve your expectations.


◄◄ R e w i n d the good times
  ►  P l a y the memories
 ▌▌ P a u s e the drama
  ■   S t o p the hurting
►► F a s t f o r w a r d the sad times



A photo can capture the way we were, but it can't capture the way we are. 



Maybe mirrors were created to remind us that no one is PERFECT.



Sometimes you have to FORGET what you want, and remember what you DESERVE.



Our EYES are placed in front because it is more important to LOOK ahead than to look behind.


There's no problem to being a dreamer but it becomes a problem, when you hate to wake up and face the reality.



I wish my life had its own keyboard. Ctrl+S to save the good memories, Ctrl+Z to undo the bad pasts and mistakes, Ctrl+R to make it fresh again.


The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.



Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.



Life is a lesson you'll learn it when you're through.



A promise must never be broken.



A life with love will have some thorns but a life without love will have no roses.



Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?



They say in dreams there's no impossibilities, they're wrong: in God there's no impossibilities.



Why are the words goodbye, I’m sorry and I love you, so easily pronounced, but so hard to say?


I learned to laugh, I learned to cry, but will I ever learn to say goodbye?


I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.




To be old and wise..you must be young and stupid.


Life is gonna knock you down sometimes, and that's ok. But what's not ok is when you let life keeping you down.


Saying good night isn't a formality. It's the art of saying that I remember you in "my last minute of the day."


Just because something good ends, doesn’t mean something better won’t begin.


there’s always a little truth behind
"Just Kidding"
a little knowledge behind every
"I dont know"
a little emotion behind every
"I dont care"
and a little pain behind every
"Its Ok"


Searching for the truth is easy. Accepting the truth is hard.


You can't lose something you never had.


Failure doesn't mean you are a failure..
It just means you haven't succeeded yet.


We can lose time, but we can't gain it.


Count your life by smiles, not tears.
Count your age by friends, not years.


There's a difference between wanting to talk and needing to talk.


Did you change? Or am I seeing how you really are?


i wonder what would happen if i tried to delete the recycle bin..


When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go. Because only one of the two will happen: either He will catch you when you fall or teach you how to fly


I don’t forgive people because i’m weak, i forgive them because i’m strong enough to know people make mistakes.


Smiles are like band-aids, they cover up the pain, but it still hurts.


Do u ever realized that there’s a lie in believe and a hate in whatever?


Remember: "You are the writer of your own story, other people help you to open the next page." 


There's always a bit of something hidden when you say "nothing."




Lies will always be bitter in the end, no matter how sweet you made it at the beginning.



A goodbye is only painful if you know you’ll never say hello again.


Don’t cry when the sun is gone, because the tears wont let you see the stars.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment