A photo can say a thousand things ,but it can't say the million things I wanna say..
Sometimes you wont let go of love. More times love wont let go of you.
You weren’t supposed to mean that much to me and i wasn’t supposed to fall in love with you.
There are a lot of things science can not explain.. Like why we fall in love with a certain person, or why our hearts beat faster when were near them, or why tears fall from our eyes when we know we can't be with that person..
It hurts to breathe because every breath I take proves I can't live without you.
The day you finally decide to love me will be the day after the day I have given up on chasing you.
Love is like a puzzle. When you are in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get every thing back together.
In the arithmetic of love, 1+1= Everything & 2-1= Nothing.
Love is like water, we can fall in it. We can drown in it. And we cant live with out it.
The truth is we hide because we want to be found
we walk away to see who would follow
we cry to see who will wipe away our tears and
we let our hearts get broken to see who would fix them
Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had.
I'll never forget what you did to me, but I'll never let you know I remember.
If you really like me just the way I am like you say, why are you constantly trying to change me?
You're just another story I can't tell anymore.
i forget to say hi, hello, or sometimes I even miss to reply, it doesn't mean u're forgotten.
And when you start to miss me, remember you already let me go..
Sometimes all I can do is walk away, hide my tears, and pretend im okay ♥
can you promise me, never forget me? because i wont, ever in my life
Just because you're leaving, doesn't mean i'm letting you go.
Nobody is perfect, so why do you expect me to be?
If he won't stand by you in the storm, he doesn't deserve to stand with you under the rainbow.
'meant to be together' doesn't always mean at that point in time. it could mean in the future..
You have shown me that love isn’t just found in stories
I walked away not because it was my fault but because you just let me go
He's not perfect.. But he's perfect for me.
Don't fight for someone who wouldn't fight for you.
I sold my theater so i don't need your drama.
It Takes A Million People To Complete The World
But It Only Takes You To Complete Mine (:
But It Only Takes You To Complete Mine (:
Just once, when I say ‘oh, im fine’ I want someone to look at my eye and say ‘okay, now tell me the truth’
I want a future with you. but how can we have a future when we don’t even have a present?
just because im strong person, it doesn’t mean I am strong enough to let you go out of my life.
If I could hold a star every time you made me smile, I would have a whole night sky in the palms of my hands.
It’s hard to dry your tears, when every way you turn, is another reason to cry
My love for you is journey, starting at forever and ending at never.
Maybe I already forgive you, but I will never forget what you did to me.
You could put all the heart together in the world and that still wouldn’t describe how much I love you.
Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found its dark with no stars. It is all your fault. You made me miss you so much.
Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love them.
Love is just one word. until.. you find someone to give a definition to that one word.
Love is just one word. until.. you find someone to give a definition to that one word.
Here i am in the rain, crying, looking at you slowly walking with her.
He’s the reasons why i draw all these stupid hearts all over my stuff.
If you count all the stars in the sky, all the grains of sand in the oceans, all the roses in the world and all the smiles that have ever been, then you will have a sample of how much I love you.
Never make a boy a priority when he only make you an option.
I don’t need to be everything to everyone, I just need to be something to someone.
Move on. He’s just a chapter in the past. Don’t close the book, just turn the page.
I don’t mind if you have to lie, just to say I love you.
Tell my heart to stop beating
Tell the sky not to be so blue
Throw a stone into the ocean then
Tell it to stop sinking
Its like telling me not to be in love with you
I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I have crossed your mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment