Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

love quotes-1


after you've written your name on my heart, 
its so hard to give it to someone else.



I don't understand a God who would let us meet, if there's no way we could ever be together.



Isn't ironic? we adore who ignores us. ignore who adores us. Love who hurts us. and hurt who loves us.


why do people have to lose things to find out what they really mean?



the greatest thing in my life is your love.


Letting go is totally different from moving on.



Ive been wondering why youre not texting.
a) tired
b) lazy
c) busy
d) want me to miss you



the spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in.



there only one thing two do three words four you, i love you!!



Real love is not blind. Real love shows you things you never would have been able to see before.



I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day.



What happens when he's your prince charming, but you're not his cinderella?



Why do you say you love me,if you are only going to leave me?




Why do i wait for you when i have let you go? 



Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it is better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.



It's hard to move on when you’re all around me.




We are all born for a purpose,
and my purpose for living,
is to love you.





Close your eyes and count by twos
and when you get to five i'll stop loving you.=3



I get a little scared when all the memories i had with you just fades away, day by day.




Missing you is like a toothache in my heart.



Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you.



Loving you was my favorite mistake.



If you count all the stars in the sky, all the grains of sand in the oceans, all the roses in the world and all the smiles that have ever been, then you will have a sample of how much I love you.



Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.



Love the heart that hurts you,
But never hurt the heart that loves you.



I wish I saved all the tears I cried for you so I could drown you in them.


If a thousand people love you,
I am in that thousand.
If a hundred people love you,
I am in that hundred.
If ten people love you
I am in that ten.
If only one person loves you,
thats me.



Every shiny star in the sky, every wish i made is all about you..



You're just another regret..



So often we don't say 'I love you'
because we fear losing someone,
but more often we lose them
because we fear saying 'I love you'



Will you love me for the rest of my life?
No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.



Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing, means absolutely everything to me.



I love you; thats 1 sentence, 3 words, 8 letters. But more than a trillion ways to define it.



Why is it that you have time to make other girls fall in love with you but you don't have time for the one girl who already loves you?



S[He] Be[LIE]VE[S]



Girls when you're married, he stole your heart and you stole his last name.



The sun just lost his job because you're the one brightning my days =)



Tears are 1% water and 99% feelings.



Love is not a fight . But love is worth-fighting for.



you are the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star.



JKLMNOPQRST is the distance between U and I.



i miss who you used to be.



Choose between two girls,
Your girlfriend or me?
The girl who can't see you,
Or the girl you can't see?



I never changed, I just finally got tired of pretending to be happy..



don't lie to me unless you're absolutely sure that I will never find the truth.



A man can love a million girls, but only a real man can love one girl in a million ways.



sorry, my heart is very small, it can not be filled by more than 1 person.



if you cant get someone off your mind they are probably supposed to be there.




If he's dumb enough to walk away,
Be smart enough to let him go..




I want to be his favorite hello and his hardest goodbye..

No comments:

Post a Comment